Internal Recruitment Supervisor
Internal Recruitment Supervisor: Permanent: Stockport: Paying up to GBP30k + Benefits
A leading call centre client based in South Manchester is looking for an experienced Internal Recruitment Supervisor to support recruitment activity for a number of their top clients. The Internal Recruitment Supervisor will be responsible for leading a team to deliver high volume recruitment across their client base, driving and the team to achieve set metrics and coaching the team to ensure that all key deliverables are met within the specified timeframes. The Internal Recruitment Supervisor will also be responsible for the following:
* Line management of a small team of recruitment coordinators - leading the team responsible for screening and interviewing potential applicants
* Leading the team to develop innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs of each client, internal department, and appropriate stakeholders Setting team goals and monitoring the teams' progress against departmental recruitment metrics and ensuring that there is consistency across the board and compliance to recruitment regulations.
* Measuring team performance and productivity through reporting of recruitment data and activity
* Working with hiring managers and stakeholders to determine final decisions on candidate hiring.
* Regular maintenance of the Applicant Tracking System and HR Tools, ensuring that all records and reports are accurate and updated accordingly at all stages of the recruitment process
* A brand ambassador for the company, promoting the company to candidates and external service providers
* Working closely with HR to offer competitive packages and facilitate negotiation with candidates
* Responsible for development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you have a strong recruitment background within internal recruitment or agency, with previous line management experience within a recruitment environment, as well as the following attributes and skills:
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritisation, and meeting timelines on deliverables
* Proficient user of all Microsoft Office
* Awareness of recruiting metrics and trends: retention, quality of hire, net throughput, etc.
* Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure, ability to work in a high-velocity environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to build rapport with a wide audience and to hold themselves professionally at all times
* Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
For more information please contact Search HR to discuss. Candidates who are already registered with Search, please feel free to get in touch to register your interest in this role.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications that we are receiving for roles at the moment that it may not be possible for us to reply to each and every candidate. If you do not receive a response to your application within 3 working days it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.