Corporate Reception Operations Team Leader
Corporate Reception Operations Team Leader - Central London - GBP27,000 + travel allowance & bonus
A leading outsourced guest services provider is looking for an Operations Team Leader to join their Team Support Department in Central London
This challenging role is to provide leadership and direction to all direct reports, creating and nurturing a culture of excellence that supports the company vision and values for the development of people and business.
This role is highly visible and so you are always an ambassador. You will be provided with a desk within the Team Support Department and will be required to travel to all of the company sites to liaise with site managers and meet the individual Team Support members on a regular basis across various sites.
You are required to be open minded and flexible in an ever changing and evolving business and provide the necessary support depending on business demands.
What You Will Need
* Experience of successfully managing a team, ideally 6 people or more
* Experience of data analysis and interpreting and presenting data in a business environment including proposals
* Experience of rota management
* A proven track record of successfully presenting management information and being able to collate and report statistics for performance measurement
* A proven track record of developing and coaching team members through one to ones, appraisals and mid-year reviews
* Proven experience in building relationships with senior managers and clients
* A proven track record in managing disciplinary procedures from investigations through to dismissal
What You Will Get
As would expect, you will receive a competitive salary plus GBP100 travel allowance each month, 20 days annual leave, enjoy a bonus scheme and pension contribution.
How To Apply
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions about this role, then please contact Marcus at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.