Pension Investment Consultant
Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness, Personal accident Insurance,Private Medical, Dental, Cash Plan, Health Assessment and many more! These are some of the main benefits that are on offer with an excellent client I am currently working in partnership with.
As a firm, this award winning organisation provide Employee Benefits, Investment, Actuarial and Pension advice to a wide range of clients. Due to a sustained period of growth, they are looking to recruit and experienced Investment Consultant to join the team.
In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for supporting and delivering the consulting based services of the firm and also be responsible for maintaining and developing client relationships over time through provision of investment advice.
* Running and interpreting asset liability models
* Identifying suitable investment strategies based on ALM output, including liaison with Scheme Actuary over liability profile;
* Drafting advice to an appropriate standard, including the provision of advice relating to the establishment, maintenance and development of interest rate and inflation hedges;
* Identifying suitable investment structures to implement strategies, taking into account individual client's circumstances and preferences;
* Conducting investment manager research and formulating views on investment manager's capabilities;
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
*Delegate tasks effectively and manage variable, sometimes high, workloads;
*Build excellent relations with clients and ensure client needs are identified and met;
*Peer review the work of others within the Investment Consulting team;
In order to be considered for this role, applicants must hold the Investment Management Certificate or Unit 1 of the IMC and alternative qualifications. Hold appropriate industry qualifications, preferably FIA or CFA; and you must also have experience in UK Pension fund Investment Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.