Registered Manager Domicilary Care - up to 28K
Registered Manager Domiciliary Care - South Yorkshire
At Search we are recruiting for Registered Managers within home care. Our client has an excellent reputation and many long term member of staff spanning 20 years.
As a company they strive to provide a quality service to all of their service users and to be recognised by service users, by contracting agencies and by inspecting bodies as being a provider of excellence.
They believe that they can only do this if we provide all employees with the necessary knowledge, skills and motivation to deliver our services effectively.
This is a new role heading up the transition from local authority to private sector.
This role is not for the faint of heart and offers a challenge to the right person.
- To work within policy and procedures and CQC outcomes
- Ensure safety for all stakeholders in the project
- Be supportive to management and staff implementing change and training where required.
- Excellent knowledge of CQC ensuring care plans risk assessments are completed and followed
- Multi-disciplinary working
- Professionals meetings
- KPI focused
- In-depth knowledge of domiciliary care
- Formulating improvement plans where require to ensure highest CQC rating
- Management of Care Coordinators and care staff
- Supervisions and appraisals
- Managing budgets
- Managing 3000 hours plus
- RMA or NVQ L5 or NVQ L4 working towards L5
- Have hands on care experience
- Managed a similar service
- Good understanding of managing multiple home care packages
- Good CQC rating in previous role
- Excellent management experience - Lead from the front
- Caring and understanding
- Flexible approach to work
- Resilient and committed to providing quality care
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development
- Strong ream work with many long standing members of staff
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.