Senior Internal Recruiter
Senior Internal Recruiter: Permanent: Stockport: Paying up to GBP24k - GBP26k + Benefits
A leading call centre client based in South Manchester is looking for an experienced Senior Internal Recruiter to join their team to support in high volume recruitment across their client base. The Senior Internal Recruiter will be responsible for the development of recruitment strategy and working with key clients in order to understand their recruitment needs.
The Senior Internal Recruiter will also be responsible for the following:
* Conducting initial screening interviews, telephone interviews, and/or face-to-face interviews with prospective applicants
* Developing innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies designed to meet the needs of each individual stakeholder
* Talent pooling - networking and sourcing for candidates in order to build a strong pipeline of qualified applicants for current and upcoming roles
* Working with hiring managers and stakeholders to determine final decisions on candidate hiring.
* Regular maintenance of the Applicant Tracking System and HR Tools, ensuring that all records and reports are accurate and updated accordingly at all stages of the recruitment process
* Promote the company and be a brand ambassador for the firm, promoting the company to candidates and external service providers
* Working closely with HR to offer competitive packages and facilitate negotiation with candidates
* Responsible for development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you have previous high volume recruitment experience within either an in-house or agency recruitment environment as well as the following attributes and skills:
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritisation, and meeting timelines on deliverables
* Proficient user of all Microsoft Office
* Awareness of recruiting metrics and trends: retention, quality of hire, net throughput, etc.
* Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure, ability to work in a high-velocity environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to build rapport with a wide audience and to hold themselves professionally at all times
* Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
For more information please contact Search HR to discuss further. Candidates who are already registered with Search, please feel free to get in touch to register your interest in this role.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications that we are receiving for roles at the moment that it may not be possible for us to reply to each and every candidate. If you do not receive a response to your application within 3 working days it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.