Payroll Clerk / South Manchester / Salary GBP20K - GBP23K / Permanent
My client is looking for an ambitious Payroll Clerk to join their accounts team. This is a fantastic chance to make a step up from a similar role and work for a rapidly expanding company.
Duties & responsibilities:
* Manage the full in house monthly payroll
* Liaising closely with the Finance Manager to ensure timely and accurate payments are made
* Manage and resolve issues relating to payroll
* Manage the processing of business expense claims
* First-rate customer service and problem solving skills.
* Review systems to identify any improvements that can be made, recommending and
implementing changes as required.
* Handling sensitive/confidential situations with patience, professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
* Communicating with external customers - HMRC
* An excellent eye for detail and methodical / logical approach
This role is best suited to someone who is:
* Highly organised
* Experience in a similar accounts position
* Ability to think outside the box & use own initiative
* Strong Excel skills
* Strong communication skills, written & verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious payroll clerk, looking for a dynamic & progressive role, with a well established business.
Contact James at Search Consultancy on /
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.