Search Consultancy are looking for an ER Specialist to take on a "home-based" role catering to 20 offices across Scotland and Northern Ireland. Although this role is home-based it will involve frequent travel to these sites. Typical duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for managers in various locations on all ER matters, providing advice and guidance in line with current legislation
- Working with the organisation's legal team in regard to complex cases as well as supporting the ER and Policy development manager and external solicitors with severe ER cases and tribunals.
- Supporting the company in any mergers or acquisitions as well as assist in TUPE
- Fostering partnerships with trade unions
In order to be considered for this post, the idea candidate will:
- Be CIPD qualified to level 7 or have equivalent experience
- Have experience of partnering with trade unions and a good understanding of trade union framework and collective bargaining
- Experience of partnering with trade unions and have a solid understanding of trade union framework and collective bargaining
To be considered for this post, please submit your CV to Jordon Henderson at Search using the link provided
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.