Are you a Senior Radiographer?
Want to work with an independent specialist hospital?
Search Medical is collaborating with a specialist independent private hospital that is known for its impeccable healthcare to their patients. They are looking for a Senior Radiographer to be part of their diagnostic team.
The Senior Radiographer will:
* Help development and delivery of imaging services
* Perform general diagnostics including CT and Fluoroscopy
* Contribute to the systems development
* Perform regular QA tests on equipment
* Work with the multidisciplinary team and inform about relevant procedures, examinations, prep and aftercare
* HCPC Registered Radiographer
* Theatres, CT & Fluoroscopy experience
* Cannulation experience
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation who can offer very competitive pay rates, training and development opportunities.
If you're looking for a change or keen to know more, please send your CV to or call Charlotte on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.