Assistant HR L&D Partner
Search Consultancy are currently looking for an experienced part-time Learning & Development/Organisational Development professional to take on a new and exciting role within the education sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to gain new experience within one of Scotland's most prestigious and historic organisations.
- Support the Learning and Organisation Development agenda by delivering short and medium term programmes and packages of work and contributing to larger projects.
- Play a key role in producing L&D/OD metrics for programmes and packages of work
- Engage stakeholders to confirm scope, deliverables and objectives for programmes or packages of work
- Using own initiative to respond to changing priorities and outcomes for own work and escalate issues to senior staff regarding complex queries on programmes and packages of work
In order to be considered for this post, the ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate robust experience working in OD/L&D role and/or internal consultancy role in a medium to large organisation
- Be educated to degree level (or similar experience) with evidence of personal and professional development
- Hold extensive knowledge and experience of practical application of Organisation Development, Learning and Development and Leadership Development.
- Have excellent facilitation and presentation skills with staff at all levels including senior management.
- Evidence previous success in designing and delivering development programmes and interventions
If you would like to be considered for this post, please do not hesitate to apply via the link provided
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age