HR Advisor; up to GBP25k; Permanent; based in Lancaster
Our valued and ever growing client is looking for a HR Advisor to work on permanent basis in their offices based in Lancaster. This market leading organisation have been recently experiencing a consistent period of growth in their national operation. The HR Advisor will largely be responsible for managing a high volume, changing and complex Employee Relations case load through to outcome and/or dismissal. The HR Advisor will also play a crucial role advising managers on best course of action in line with policies and procedures as well as being involved in absence management and long term sickness cases. This HR Advisor job will provide great variety and fluidity of task for a market leader who put the HR function of their organisation at the forefront of their overall strategy.
The core duties and responsibilities of the role will include (but will by no means be limited to):
* Control and management of the Employee Relations cases
* Managing an ever changing and complex ER case load which will include performance, capability and dismissals;
* Providing timely advice to managers with regards to best practice in line with policies and procedures;
* Taking an active participation in absence management and long term sickness cases, as well as coaching managers through the process;
* Ad-hoc HR projects if required
Your required skills and experience will include:
* CIPD accreditation of Level 3 or above
* Experience of managing end to end Employee Relations cases up to and including dismissal
* Coaching, mentoring and advising managers around policies and procedures
* Aptitude to take on and deal with a high volume and intensity of work
* Capability to get along and deal with lots of different people
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop ones own HR experience for a market leading organisation, working within a varied and exciting role, playing a pivotal role within the clients own HR function.
If you are interested in this job please send across your CV to the link provided.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.