Accountant - Practice
Practice - Accountant - Polegate
Experienced accountant required for a small friendly practice near Eastbourne. You will either be AAT qualified, part ACA/ACCA or qualified by experience to be considered for this role. Ideally you will have knowledge of bookkeeping software, preferably SAGE, Xero and Quick books or similar.
* Preparation of statutory limited company accounts from complete and incomplete records.
* Preparation of sole trader and partnership accounts from complete and incomplete records.
* Preparation of business and personal tax computations.
* Completion and submission of company tax returns.
* Completion and submission of personal tax returns.
* Quarterly or monthly bookkeeping, management accounts and VAT return preparation from client individual documents or core records either at Firm's offices or client's premises.
* Occasional accounting duties at client premises.
* Ensure correct disclosures in accordance with Companies Acts.
* Ensure work is carried out promptly and efficiently within budgets and internal & external deadlines.
* Identify possible improvements to client systems.
* Prioritise work - and identify work shortfall or overload periods.
* Contact at appropriate level with client's staff.
This is a full time role working Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm, Friday:9am-4pm, with an hour for lunch. Generous holiday allocation and free on site parking.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.