Senior L&D Partner
Search Consultancy are currently working with an educational leader in their search for a new Senior L&D Partner to work on a part-time basis for a period of 6-9 months. This role would be well suited to a candidate with extensive experience within Learning and Development/OD now looking for their next challenge. Typical duties will include:
- Providing expertise in managing and delivering an effective and comprehensive professional business oriented L&D/OD service to the organisation, providing quality solutions which meet business needs and support the HR strategy.
- Supporting the L&D team agenda by leading on projects across the organisation, encouraging the team to explore innovative ways to meet the diverse needs of the organisation.
- Training design to a high standard to develop management across the organisation, as well as evaluating the effectiveness of training
- Taking responsibility for planning and managing projects and packages of work aligned with the HR/L&D strategy, ensuring that each is delivered to the required quality, budget and timescales
- Influencing stakeholders through consultation to determine the most appropriate strategies and interventions
- Using initiatives to respond to changing priorities and outcomes for the team and in dealing with queries on projects and packages of work
In order to be considered for this post, the ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level (or similar experience) with evidence of personal and professional development
- Have knowledge and experience of practical application of Organisation Development, Learning and Development and Leadership Development
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a senior OD/L&D role and/or internal consultancy role within a medium to large organisation
- Have experience of leading teams
If you would like to be considered for this post, please do not hesitate to apply via the link provided.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age