HR Shared Services Manager
HR Shared Services Manager: Fixed term contact up until Jan 2019: Paying up to GBP42,000 + Benefits
Our established high street retailer client is currently looking for a HR Shared Services Manager to cover a period of maternity leave up until January 2019. This HR Shared Service Manager role offers candidates an exciting opportunity to join the HR Shared Service Centre during a time of substantial change and also as the client head into their busy Christmas trading period, supporting their stores. The HR Shared Services Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the high volume administration processes across the employee lifecycle, delivering with accuracy and within SLA
- Acting as the primary point of contact for Retail HR and Payroll administration, providing support and guidance as required.
- Contributing to and delivering business change activity, successfully implementing change within own area, supporting both the team and the customer, to ensure a positive outcome.
- Developing and implementing operational readiness plans for BAU and strategic project activity impacting Payroll administration services including peak changes, leavers, CA and Retail mgmt. salary review
- Building strong relationships with key business customers, seeking feedback and managing regular dialogue to continue to drive improved performance, both within HRSS and the customer group.
- Providing detailed analysis of statistical information to support the business decision making process and HR plan activity
- Measuring and reviewing service performance ensuring the maintenance and delivery of productivity and service levels to meet the budget and SLA requirements
- Working with a range of stakeholders including HRSS Service Managers, HRBP's and Reward to impact assess new service and service variation requests through effective dialogue, interfacing with other HRSS operational teams to ensure seamless service delivery
- Reviewing MI and conducting analysis, highlighting themes and trends to identify improvements and support complaint resolution
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you have previously held an operational role within HR Shared Services, ideally within retail, as well as the following attributes:
- Strong knowledge and expertise in HR Shared Service and/or HR Admin processes
- People management skills with demonstrable experience of leading through change is essential
- Stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work on own initiative and working as part of a project team - setting up the team for success
- Strong expertise in analysing and reporting information
- Experience of process simplification and improvement
- Competent in impact assessment and contingency planning
- Good working knowledge of and ability to use relevant HR systems specific to department including HRe and PeopleSoft
For more information please contact Search HR to discuss further. Candidates who are already registered with Search, please feel free to get in touch to register your interest in this role.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications that we are receiving for roles at the moment that it may not be possible for us to reply to each and every candidate. If you do not receive a response to your application within 3 working days it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age