Employee Benefits Administrator
As an Employee Benefits Administrator you would be working as part of a productive, high performing team providing full administrative support to the Employee Benefits Consultants.
Your duties would include:
* Administration of Group Schemes - Uploading pension contributions, New Joiner Packs, Annual Reviews;
* Uploading employee membership data on a quarterly basis for Group Life and Group Income Protection schemes
* Build and maintain good relationships with clients and providers;
* New Business Product research, including quote requests, benefits and premium comparisons;
* Ensure that all client records (including both paper and electronic files) are accurate & up to date;
* Maintain client records, remuneration and data in line with the Company's systems and protocols;
* To ensure that all duties and tasks are undertaken in a compliant manner and in accordance with the company's policies and procedures;
Essential skills required:
* Extensive and demonstrable experience in an Employee Benefits administration support role;
* Extensive knowledge of Death in Service, Income Protection, Critical Illness, PMI, and Group Pensions including auto enrolment;
* A detailed knowledge of the Financial Conduct Authority rules and financial regulations;
You will be rewarded with a generous salary of up to GBP32000, plus an excellent benefits package that includes a discretionary bonus, 24 days holiday, Pension, Group Income Protection and Childcare Vouchers.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.