Are you passionate about databases?
Have you used Raisers Edge before?
Are you interested in the third sector? Then this could be the role for you???
I am looking for an experienced Database Officer to work for a well established Third Sector company in Edinburgh City Centre. This is a permanent position, working full time hours Monday to Friday, starting asap.
Your role as a Database Officer will include:
- Database management - Covering all aspects of the database including updating, cleaning, compliance, issues and queries
- Financial - Delivering monthly reports, and manage all monies coming into the business
- Training - Provide training and support to colleagues on the database on an ongoing basis
- Support - Technical issues and general day to day running of the database
You will need to have:
- Previous experience of a CRM system and their relevance in a sales and marketing environment
- General administrative and quality control experience
- Experience of training non IT staff
- Advanced knowledge of Raisers Edge would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills across multiple stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company! If this sounds like your perfect role, please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.