Registered Nurse - Leeds GBP15.00 - GBP30.00 Dependent
4 days left
- Full Time
RGN - Registered General Nurse.
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for RGN'S to join our ever expanding team within the Yorkshire region. We are currently operating a fast track recruitment process with next day interviews available and free DBS checks.
We are recruiting for experienced Nurses to work in various private healthcare settings, supporting service users with complex care needs & EMI. These can include working in both nursing and care homes, residential projects, supported living homes in various locations around the Yorkshire region.
We have a dedicated team of specialist medical consultants on hand to offer around the clock clinical support, day to day guidance and assistance with re validation of NMC pins.
- The duties for a registered nurse in an elderly care facility vary by the facility.
- Duties might include basic assistance such as helping patients bathe, dress themselves
- Get up and down, walk, and use wheelchairs or walkers.
- RNs also monitor patients' conditions and assess their vital signs, noting any physical or mental decline and reporting back to the doctor.
- In addition, they administer medications and other treatments and help patient
- Manage common age-related conditions such as incontinence, sleep disturbances or loss of mobility.
- Multiagency working
- Medication management
- Clinical procedures
- Palliative Care, EMI NMC
- Diary management
The suitable candidates will:
* Have a valid NMC Pin no restrictions
* Have a flexible approach towards work.
* Be able to travel via own or public transport in local and surrounding areas to your home.
What we offer:
* Free DBS check (Limited time only)
* Full Time, Part Time, Contract and Permanent roles are available with immediate starts.
* Free nursing uniform.
* Free specialist training programmes.
* 100% Flexible working hours to fit around any lifestyle or commitments.
* Experience in a variety of high quality Hospitals and units.
* Competitive rates of pay.
* LTD Company payroll facilities
* Referral scheme offering GBP200 per Nurse referred to us *Terms Apply*
You will need to have a minimum of six months recent UK experience working within a Nursing environment.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references. Although shifts are offered on an ad hoc basis, work is constantly ongoing and we do have regular permanent and contract opportunities.
If you would like to register for the position of Registered General Nurse (RGN) in your local areas, please apply online now
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.