IT Executive Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as an Executive Assistant to our CIO at Allianz UK. We are looking for an experienced individual to be responsible for organising, supporting and coordinating our CIOs management activities including the completion of reports and preparing for and attending key strategic meetings. The role holder should have an appreciation of technology in a corporate environment and have very strong organisational, administration and communication skills.
- Assist the CIO and IT Senior Leadership Team in interpreting & preparing for Management Board, IT Quarterly Review (ITQ) and other key strategic meetings.
- Prepare reports, presentations (including some delivery) and other material on behalf of the CIO.
- Take on the management of IT initiatives as agreed with the IT Senior Leadership Team.
- Carry out research and analysis, drawing and presenting conclusions to IT senior Leadership Team and others when needed.
- Attend the monthly IT management meetings and take responsibility for actions where appropriate.
- Perform a key role in the implementation, organisation and execution of any IT conferences as appropriate.
- Work with and support the IT PA function to enable the best support for our IT Leadership Team.
As the IT Executive PA you must have the following skills/experience:
- Strong IT background/Interest
- Business acumen
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Creativity in using information to drive results
- Project management experience and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Research and analysis skills
- Ability to interpreting and manipulate data
- Ability to prepare reports with a high attention to detail
- Ability to deliver presentations effectively and confidently
The ideal candidate will also possess commercial awareness and knowledge of the UK insurance market.
- Obtained or working towards relevant qualifications e.g. CII, CMI, Prince2 etc
- Politically astute
- Able to adapt quickly and hit the ground running
- Able to use initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of delivery and ability to multi-task
- Enthusiasm for self-development
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Able to build and manage relationships