Optometrist - Kingston-upon-Thames
I am working with a luxury business who are looking for someone in Kingston-upon-Thames
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Optometrist to join the team
My client are a brand renowned for providing exemplary customer care. They provided frames from the value to premium end and are looking for someone who shares these passions.
As the Optometrist in Kingston-upon-Thames you will
- Work in a busy Department Store environment
- Partner with the Practice Manager to deliver exceptional customer care
- Take the necessary time needed to ensure the best customer journey
- Be responsible for developing the team
Ideal Optometrist candidates will
- Deliver exceptional customer care, you will genuinely have a passion for providing the best service to your customers
- Have worked in a retail health-care setting where you are able to support a customer from enquiry, to testing, selection of frames and aftercare
- Ideally have worked with premium and designer frames, but also feel confident recommending more value led options
- Be a team player as you will support the Practice Manager and general team
- Be a qualified Optometrist and be a member of the General Optical Council
The Optometrist role attracts a salary of up to GBP53,000 plus a market leading bonus package.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation with a real passion for customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, then please apply or contact me directly.