Quality Data Coordinator
Morgan Hunt are currently working with an established Membership Body on their recruitment for a Quality Data Coordinator.
The post-holder will be working in Central London on a Permanent basis, paying GBP30,000.
- Conduct in-depth analysis on information
- Create individualised briefing packs for regional representatives, providing information and analysis on pertinent quality metrics, including workforce and recruitment intelligence
- Present findings and interpretation of analysis to training groups at national and local meetings as well as at Committees
- Maintain and comply with GMC policy and standards around quality management data and processes
- Identify and coordinate external advisers for quality management procedures
- Maintain records in the relevant systems and apply housekeeping protocols effectively
- Prepare reports and other documents for committees and internal meetings
- Provide summary reports on the development of quality metrics and information for allied committees
Competencies & Personal Specification:
- A demonstrable ability to understand, interpret and simplify complex data from a variety of sources
- Some prior experience of working in a membership organisation or the medical education sector would be beneficial
- Strong organisational skills, IT skills, and communication skills
- Works effectively across teams and Directorates
- Commits to exceeding customer expectations, anticipating and mitigating issues and resolves customer problems to the customer's satisfaction
- Conducts briefings for internal and external audiences concerning operational decisions
Please apply ASAP if you would like to be considered!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.