HR Manager - Estate Agency plc - Location flexible - GBP50,000 package
HR Manager - LSL Property Services Group plc
Part of the LSL Property Services Group plc, LSLi Estate Agency, provide growth, development and exit opportunities for independent property, estate and letting agents who wish to see their business continue to grow whilst maintaining its original branding. LSLi combines the entrepreneurial flair of independent property professionals with corporate support and scaled benefits.
We are looking for a HR Manager who will support LSLi's estate agency brands as well as the Your Move Lettings Operation (Southampton) and "The Bridge" being our Southampton based contact centre.
Your Move is the largest, single branded estate agency business in the UK and boasts circa 270 branches employing c.3,500 staff. Although its core business is seen as residential estate agency services, Your Move also offers lettings, mortgages, remortgages, and protection products.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and talented HR Manager (CIPD qualified) to join the experienced LSL HR team. This will be a challenging role, reporting directly to the Head of HR for Estate Agency and will entail working with the LSLi MD's alongside the Head of HR to manage and implement a robust people strategy across the division to strengthen the business for future growth.
Key aspects of the role include;
- Developing robust succession planning frameworks and talent management strategy for LSLi, ensuring key talent is retained and nurtured
- Driving high performance by ensuring our highly motivated sales staff are accountable and fully engaged with the future plans of the business, enabling us to open new branches and develop careers
- Working with the training team to support innovative development programmes and ensure staff highlighted as future talent can exceed their goals
- Working with the Talent team to improve staff retention rates and support the on-boarding process
- Supporting and coaching Company MD's, and the senior management team for The Bridge and The Hub to maximise performance within their areas and put clear plans in place to manage under performance
- Supporting the business to achieve the highest levels of customer service in our branches to differentiate ourselves from our competitors
- Providing relevant HR data and metrics to the Head of HR and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Attending and supporting the teams with ER meetings
- Working with the central HR team who provide day to day operational support across the business
This role will be predominantly based around the London area with regular travel to Southampton
- You must have previous experience of working in a large, commercial multi-site business such as retail or hospitality
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to build relationships easily with key stakeholders
- You will be able to influence at the most senior level and gain buy in for new HR initiatives
- You will have full generalist HR experience, including talent management, succession planning, performance management, employee relations and recruitment strategies
- You will have strong experience of managing change and responding to market challenges
- You will have good commercial acumen and the ability to add real value to the bottom line
Remuneration consists of base salary circa GBP40,000 plus annual bonus of up to GBP6,000 with a car allowance of GBP5,000 or a BMW / Mercedes company car.
Benefits to include - enhanced pension, healthcare, flexible benefits & plc associated share plans
This vacancy will be managed by LSL's Head of Recruitment - James McNee