1 day left
- Full Time
Payroll Manager - Head Office Sunderland
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, focused Payroll Manager to join Inchcape UK, a previous Number 1 'Sunday Times Best Big Company to Work For.
Due to our success we are looking for a Payroll Manager to strengthen our Management Team within our HR shared services department, reporting in to our Head of shared services.
You will be managing a team of payroll officers and will have responsibility of the end to end payroll of circa 6000 Inchcape colleagues, ensuring that all payrolls are produced in accordance with agreed procedures, working towards payroll performance indicators.
As you can imagine, this is a busy and varied role that requires someone to drive not only compliance but also motivation and development within the team, other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the quality output of team members work to minimise errors, providing support when required.
- Developing positive working relationships, with the aim of continuously improving service delivery.
- Ensuring that BACS files are balanced and submitted.
- Completing month end procedures and reconciliation and ensuring all payments are paid in correctly and on time.
- Ensuring RTI submissions are made on time and in accordance with HMRC regulations.
- Taking responsibility for projects/tasks that help drive the payroll service.
- Ensuring all Year End tasks are completed on a professional and timely manner.
- Responsibility of P11D information and to ensure that the payroll system is maintained and updated with employee benefits as required.
- Ensuring that the payroll system is rolled over each month.
- Year-end processing of P11D'S, P45 and P60's.
- Ensuring that statutory payments are verified and recorded correctly.
- Leading on the performance management and setting of objectives of team members.
What's in it for YOU!!
Not only do you get to work alongside great people within our HR Shared Services and Inchcape, but we offer great benefits too.
For your valued contribution we will provide you with a fantastic benefits package including;
?? Employee Advantage Scheme which has over 3000 retailers with 1000's of discounted products and services
?? Company pension scheme
?? Life assurance
?? Holiday allowance, rising with length of service
?? Childcare voucher scheme savings
?? Discount gym membership
?? Vehicle purchase discount
?? Cycle to work scheme
And much MORE?????????
What we need from you ???
- Proven experience in managing a payroll team, ideally within a managed shared services environment.
- Appropriate payroll qualification.
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant PAYE, SMP, SSP, National Insurance and Taxation legislation.
- Full understanding of auto enrolment legislation.
- Knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Understanding of RTI requirements.
- Knowledge of pensions.
- Excellent leadership, communication and organisation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management with both internal and external parties.
- A good level of knowledge of current audit and compliance requirements.
Interested? If this role sounds perfect for you, apply today!!!