Area Sales & Development Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is one of the largest Advice firms in the UK. Through their dedicated network, they offer face-to-face wealth management advice to HNW clients in the UK.
About the role:
The Development Manager provides the primary point of contact between Practices and Advisers who have recently joined as well as the more established Practices and Advisers. As such it is a significant role in the relationship with members of the Practice, placing key responsibility on the PDM to ensure that Practices and Advisers carry out their activities representing the business in an appropriate manner and maximise business potential.
- Monitors and enhances the quality of advice provided by the business
- Responsible for managing the output and performance of the partners in line with their values
- Actively seeks information and understanding of a Practice or Adviser's business. Takes responsibility for acquiring information and offer regular consultation to assist partner in developing business
- Ensures that Practices and Advisers develop the knowledge and skills necessary to write, document and submit business within business guidelines and to required standards
- As and when required, undertakes National, Area and Location projects at the request of the senior leadership team
- Identify opportunities & provide mentoring and coaching to the partners and advisers
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Service oriented approach
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and coaching
- PC Literate - including Excel, Word & Outlook
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Required to hold QCF Level 4 qualification e.g. the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or at least be very close
- Strong understanding of current FCA regulations
Along with the London Area we also have a vacancies in the North please contact for more information.