1 day left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic and forward-thinking Finance Director to join our client's Senior Management team in Wolverhampton.
Our client is at the top of their industry and is a respected brand in the FMCG sector. They have a unique approach to product development and are innovative, creative and vibrant. This culture permeates throughout their business and into all support teams including Finance, making them an enviable company to work for.
They require a Finance Director to join them as soon as possible on a permanent basis and are a looking for a professional and experienced individual to help them achieve their future plans.
Key Tasks of Finance Director:
- Deliver a first-rate, highly effective accounting function to the business
- Manage the finance team
- Oversee budgeting, forecasting and planning for the business
- Manage day to day finance operations such as cash flow, compliance, risk analysis and reporting
- Deliver accurate and astute financial advice to the Senior Management team
- Oversee preparation of monthly and quarterly reports, as well as statutory and management accounts
- Ensure appropriate management of stakeholder relationships
- Report to the CEO
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the business
- Manage bespoke finance projects as needed
Candidates who have at least 5 years' experience in a similar financial role are encouraged to apply for this unique position.
Necessary capabilities include the ability to manage people, work closely with individuals at all levels and influence where needed. It is essential that candidates are skilled at problem solving and are adept at managing a wide range of projects concurrently.
Our client requires a Finance Director who is positive, motivated and determined to succeed. Knowledge of the FMCG / Consumer industry and a solid understanding of how finance works in this business environment would be beneficial.