Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Prague, Czech Republic
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you ready to start your adventure abroad? Experience new cultures and discover beautiful sights whilst developing your skills?
We are offering you a chance to do exactly just that!
Start your International career and work as a Recruiter for a multinational company in Prague; specialising in Pharma, Medical Devices, Chemical, Care, Education, Technical and Digital recruitment.
Main duties and responsibilities
You will be managing the process from the very beginning - winning the roles from other businesses' line managers and HRs, advertising them, sourcing candidates, headhunting, prescreening candidates, arranging interviews, delivering feedbacks and offers. You will not only get basic salary, but also commission for each and every placement that you make therefore you have a great earning potential- first year GBP30,000 to GBP45,000!
We invest in you with training and you, once trained can become a good recruiter, but the career path does not end there - we are looking for ambitious people who want to build their career with us and become future Team Leaders, Sales Managers and even Associate Directors.
What's in it for you:
- Working in Prague.
- Can earn a lot of commission ( up to 40%! )
- Salary + bonuses increases after you grow in the company.
- Being a part of one of the fastest growing recruitment firms.
- Excellent relocation package.
Who we need
- No recruitment experience is necessary.
- First or second jobber.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work with others.
- Ability to set personal goals and reach them.
- SALES MINDED!
- Fluent English and Dutch/German/French.
- Availability to live in Prague (Czech Republic) for at least 7/10 months, after this period you could move to London, Portsmouth, Zug and in the next years Berlin & Barcelona.
- EU visa (please note: no sponsored Visa for this position).
Interested? Send your CV and include your references!
Please note: This role is based in Prague, Czech Republic not the UK.