Data Analyst / Coordinator - urgent requirement
6 days left
- Full Time
Data Analyst / Coordinator, South Manchester, 12 month FTC, up to GBP30,000 plus bonus and benefits.
I'm working with a leading organisation that are looking to recruit a Data Coordinator with advanced Excel skills to join their well established and growing business based in South Manchester.
This is a great company with a vibrant working environment.
HR Data/systems experience is preferable however not essential.
- Providing accurate and timely Human Resource management information and accountable for the day to day operation of HR systems and data.
- Maintain and develop the HR system (Cascade)
- Produce the suite of regular reporting (e.g. dashboards and scorecards)
- Identify opportunities for development and improvement in system and data management
- Provide administrative support to the HR Business Partners
- Ideally experience in a similar Data role within a HR environment (preferable)
- Advanced Excel skills, complex graphs and formulas e.g. comprehensive formatting, V & H lookups and SUMIFS
- Knowledge of HR systems and procedures
- Ideally an understanding of SharePoint and Cascade (or similar systems)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
If you feel this role matches your skills and experience please apply with your most recent CV without delay. All correspondence will be reviewed by Colin Youle of Advantage Resourcing