My client is looking for a motivated and forward thinking individual to take on the role of Junior Residential Conveyancer. This is a brand new role within the company and a great opportunity for a capable individual to kick start their career with a renowned company. Training will be divided into modules covering each aspect of conveyancing and case management, allowing the process to be understood in its entirety.
An exciting and innovative company to work for, my client has recently been accredited with LEXCEL Law Society's 'Legal Practice Quality Mark for Excellence' in legal practice management and client care.
The main purpose of this role is to provide effective administrative support to your team, whilst learning the fundamental aspects of the conveyancing process. As a trainee, you will build up your knowledge to enable you to have responsibility for a caseload. Your overall goal will be to manage these cases effectively from start to finish under the supervision of your Team Leader
- Complete a range of administrative tasks efficiently, accurately and within specified timescales
- Manage a caseload of simple transactions, through the use of the Case Management system - accurately recording and monitoring progress
- Liaise with clients, introducers, conveyancers, agents and third parties, both in writing or by telephone, to ensure that files can be progressed
- Deal with legal enquiries related to the sale or purchase of a property, under the supervision of your buddy and line manager
- Produce accurate comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties
- Obtain information required as part of the conveyancing process, such as copies of client identification and redemption statements for confirming instruction
- You will be responsible for chasing sale memoranda, landlord's details and initial payments for searches, together with preparing search reports and issuing sale contract packs to clients
The Ideal Candidate will have/be:
- Over 3 years' experience in Residential Conveyancing, with desirable experience in conveyancing for Estate Agents, Banks and Mortgage Brokers
- SRA regulator certified
- Desire to progress and grow the department, with strong team leader skills
Salary and other Details:
GBP20,000 - 25,000 pa
Hours of work will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, with an hour for lunch. Y
ou will be entitled to 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays).
5 mins walk from Bradford Forster Square.
If this role sounds of interest, or if you would like to discuss this position further please call Liz Quinton at Headway Recruitment, Saltaire.
Headway Recruitment are acting as an employment business on behalf of the client and have been requested to carry out checks on all suitable candidates as to their eligibility to work in the UK.