7 days left
- Full Time
A position has arisen for a full time Client Accountant within a progressive accountancy practice in Hertfordshire. Their clients range from sole traders to multi-million pound corporate groups.
The role will involve accounts preparation to statutory account level for the partners review produced from the clients own bookkeeping records. There will also be some accounts preparation from client incomplete records.
The requirements for the job role include:
- Knowledge of corporation tax computations and returns.
- AAT or part way through ACCA (study support package is available).
- A minimum of 3 years accountancy practice experience is required as well as a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Excel and Word.
- Good debit and credit experience, a methodical liking for control account reconciliation and accounts
- This is a client facing role, therefore, a presentable and well-spoken manner is a must.
Accountancy software training will be provided, although the successful candidate would have experience of using various accounting packages in their current role.
This is a great opportunity to join a modern practice and become part of its future.