1 day left
- Full Time
Morgan Hunt is working with one of the leading FE Colleges in the East Sussex area, to recruit a Lecturer in Carpentry on a full-time permanent contract while delivering a range of fulltime and specialist courses.
The ability to deliver and assess City and Guilds qualifications is essential for this post. You will be a key member of our dedicated curriculum delivery team, involved in teaching and assessment, recruiting prospective learners and supporting curriculum development.
You will ideally have a proven track record of industrial experience and as a lecturer, preferably with previous course leadership experience as well as sound planning, administration and organisational skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team where you will play a significant role in positive Learner experiences.
Working in the Carpentry department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work.
* Delivering City and Guilds Carpentry at Levels 1-3
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
The position boasts many benefits to the successful applicant
* Competitive annual salary of up to GBP33,559 dependent on qualifications and experience
* Opportunity to build a growing department
* CIPD opportunities and potential to upgrade qualifications while working
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* A UK recognized teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or similar equivalent
* Assessor qualification preferable
* Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
* At least 3 years industry experience minimum
* An in-date CRB/DBS check
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.