Financial Accountant - Part Qualified
Search Finance is supporting a large financial services business with the appointment of a Part Qualified Financial Accountant to be based at Head Office in Leeds.
The organisation is an acquisitive business that has delivered significant, consistent year on year growth and is gearing up for a number of high profile acquisitions in 2018.
The Financial Accountant position is a great role for an individual who has made some progress towards their ACCA or CIMA Qualification and wants to work with a progressive, supporting business that strongly promotes personal development and will pay for full study support.
The Financial Accountant will join a team of 4 Qualified Accountants and support the delivery of all External and Statutory reporting requirements.
Duties of the role include:
- Supporting the preparation of Statutory annual and quarterly financial statements under IFRS
- Ensuring all balances reporting in the financial statements are reconciled on an ongoing basis
- Completion of the annual tax packs in order to help prepare the corporation tax returns for the Group
- Preparation of the VAT return for the UK Group
- Preparation of the PAYE Settlement Agreement on an annual basis
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as necessary
- Assisting in the audit process answering relevant queries where possible
- Working with the Financial Reporting Manager and Head of Financial Reporting & Control to create and develop a framework of robust financial control
This is a challenging and rewarding role ideally suited to an individual who is either Part Qualified or who has completed their AAT Qualification and wishes to progress to Chartered status.
The business offers full and comprehensive study support for CIMA or ACCA along with exposure to a truly exceptional peer group and the opportunity to be involved in exciting, growth focused activities.
On offer is a highly competitive salary, 10% bonus, flexible benefits package and a generous pension.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.