Order To Cash Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
One of the most exciting businesses to locate their Shared Service Centre in the Yorkshire region has an opportunity for an Order To Cash Supervisor to join the business in central Leeds.
The Order To Cash Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the Cash Accounting Team within the Order to Cash function, managing a medium sized team of highly capable Administrators and ensuring deadlines are met and issues resolved in a timely manner.
On offer is the chance to join a vibrant, fast paced business with a globally recognised brand and operations in multiple international territories. The business offers a comprehensive and hugely generous benefits scheme that includes extensive holiday allowance, significant colleague discounts, excellent pension plan, life assurance and critical illness cover, childcare vouchers and an annual bonus scheme.
Duties of the OTC Supervisor include:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of Cash Accounting activities, including managing petty cash & bonds, performing bank reconciliations, processing intercompany transfers and cash management
- Maintenance and development of all relevant documented policies and procedure
- Effective delivery of a strong control environment and active management of Risk and Control Frameworks
- Oversee, review and sign-off monthly bank and controls reconciliations
- Proactively work with the team to resolve issues that arise from the reports, escalating any issues within the terms of the applicable metrics
- Coordinate with internal employees and third parties and vendors for successful project execution
- Review month- end bank and control account reconciliations for allocated accounts
- Validate petty cash claims and reimbursement requests
- Manage and perform ad hoc Cash Accounting activities
- Manage & develop your team of Cash Accounting Administrators
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to your Cash Accounting team and monitor qualitative performance measures using Service Line Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Take the lead on Cash Office Accounting related projects and transformations
- Participate in personnel selection, directing, training and development of staff.
- Develop and continuously improve processes and procedures to facilitate accurate and timely financial information and reporting
- Actively challenge current ways of working to streamline processes to be more efficient and effective
The business is looking for an applicant with a very strong profile that includes the following:
- A number of years' experience in Cash Accounting
- Retail industry experience preferred
- Experience in international banking
- Experienced SAP user
- Proven leadership skill in managing Cash Teams
- Strong financial modelling and analysis skills
- A track record for leading and delivering continuous improvement.
- Has built strong and sustainable relationships with a range of external stakeholders and influenced them effectively.
- Can provide evidence of working collaboratively with peers
This vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity to join the most prestigious organisation operating out of the Yorkshire area at an exciting time and when career development opportunities will be unrivalled elsewhere.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.