Additional Learning Support Coordinator KS4/KS5
Additional Learning Support Coordinator required for an international College in Cambridge
- Part time position in an on-going role
- Incredible opportunity to work in an extremely highly regarded College in Cambridge
- GBP22,244 - GBP38,250 Per Annum; depending on experience and qualifications!
The College provides an outstanding international educational experience for over 400 students from across the world and is part of a large network across the UK and around the world. They are located in the centre of Cambridge, making it easy to reach via public or private transport; parking is accessible on site.
The College pride's themselves on their approach to teaching and learning, with small class sizes and an informal atmosphere ensuring that students are treated as individuals and build great relationships with staff. The College offers residential accommodation for students to live and also work on site whilst studying. With modern facilities, the resources are available to provide a stimulating learning environment for every individual.
As the ideal ALS Coordinator, you will:
- Need to be able to identify students with a learning difference and arrange appropriate support to ensure their progress.
- Ensure and maintain accurate records of student information
- Organise appropriate screening tests
- Be able to contribute to the College's PSHE and associated programs
- Have a Level 7 Diploma in Teaching & Assessing Learners with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Have a Degree in a key curriculum subject
After working with this College for the past 2 years, I am pleased to assist them in their search for the ideal candidate. I have met with this College on several occasions and can whole-heartedly say that working in this College would be an exceptional opportunity for any Teacher looking to develop their career and work in an outstanding environment.
For more information about this position, full job description, person specification and/or relocation information, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY)