My client is a mid-size international law firm who is looking to hire a Recruitment Advisor for their Chelmsford based office.
The Recruitment Advisor will deliver a proactive and professional recruitment service for business services hires.
The key duties will include:
- Assisting in the management of the recruitment lifecycle
- Ensuring headcount is managed to budget and that staff recruited are of a high calibre
- Representing the Recruitment team at wider departmental meetings
- Developing a strong working relationship with internal stakeholders
- Influencing senior management in relation to the recruitment strategy
- Assisting with the setting and monitoring of the recruitment budget
- Managing the PSL for business services recruitment
The Recruitment Advisor will be an experienced in-house recruitment specialist, having come from a law firm or professional services background ideally with a global reach. They will have experience of recruiting a high volume of roles and delivering to tight deadlines. Strong communication and people skills are essential, as the role will involve dealing with senior stakeholders, external vendors and candidates on a daily basis. A working knowledge of CV Mail is highly desirable.
It is Career Legal's policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you