Graduate Recruitment and Development Assistant
Graduate Recruitment Assistant for Small Fun Team
If you are a Graduate Recruitment Assistant who is looking for a role which offers plenty of responsibility and autonomy, then you may be interested in a new role working with this small fun team.
You will find yourself working very closely alongside the Graduate Manager, who is not only a great mentor, but someone who is an expert in her field. She promises to help you fulfil your potential and develop your career whilst working with an award winning team
The role would suit a career minded Graduate Recruitment Assistant who enjoys not only the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment, but will also have the responsibility of all the training processes with new Graduates as well.
Do you have what it takes? If so, then do read on???
- Organise and facilitate all Open Days
- Administrative support for law fair events across the country and other external recruitment events.
- Manage recruitment process; vacancies, screening applications, organise video interview process.
- Organise and manage Easter and summer vacation schemes
- Manage the full trainee induction process
- Managing the sickness process from distributing sick forms and updating Cascade appropriately.
- Working on Cascade to keep all trainee information up to date.
- Other general administrative duties.
Key knowledge and skills:
- Enthusiastic individual prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing their workload.
- Good team member.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and spoken.
- Excellent proven organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and be effective under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong levels of numeracy and use of grammar.
- Professional and confidential manner.
- Educated to degree level
- Proven experience in an administrative or similar role