Pension Calculation Analyst
A Globally respected and reputable leader within the Pensions industry are currently looking to expand their Surrey Office. If you have experience of working with manual calculations and want to further your career, then look no further.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
* Interpret pension & technical documentation and member data
* Interact with the external client facing self-service administration teams and the systems teams based in the UK and Manila
* Produce detailed calculation proforma from first principles and supporting automation test packs
* Collaborate with the Lead System Consultant team during data migration to ensure consistency between the data and calculation project streams
* Acceptance test calculation and supporting software
* Assist in due diligence exercises by analysing data quality, identifying data issues and proposing solutions
This is your chance to work for a company who can offer genuine career prospects to grow and fulfil your full potential. In reward for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary as well as a benefits package that includes a stakeholder Pension Scheme, an annual discretionary bonus of up to 10%, 25 days holiday and a fantastic flexible benefits scheme.
Please quote 41008 when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.