Payroll Specialist - GBP250 day rate - Liverpool Street
5 days left
- Full Time
My client is a leading corporate investment bank with a strong international footprint.
They are seeking an immediately available ADP Freedom experienced Payroll Specialist, to join their team.
This role is stand alone sitting within HR managing UK payroll start to finish and administering other payrolls in the EMEA region.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have solid ADP Freedom experience
- have worked within the professional/financial services sector
- EMEA exposure will be highly regarded, but not essential
- be able to hit the ground running and keep the payroll department running smoothly
- demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- high level of flexibility and ability to adapt to change
This role will involve -
- managing the UK payroll from start to finish
- administering non-UK payroll and liaising with the relevant payroll providers in each jurisdiction
- payroll end of year processes
- maintaining the HR system (ADP Freedom)
- supporting the generalist team when required
- producing and maintaining all payroll and benefits documentation relating to new starters and leavers
This department is well regarded by the greater business and just needs a strong payroller to keep the momentum going.
APPLY NOW !