Office and Accounts Administrator
Office and Accounts Assistant GBP20,000 - GBP21,000
We are looking for a full time Office and Accounts Assistant to join our clients small and friendly team based in Sawston, Cambridge. Working in a semi-rural location, this opportunity will require someone to be hands-on in all aspects of office and finance administration when supporting the business and finance team.
The successful candidate must be a quick learner, organised and be able to maintain a high level of accuracy both administratively and when assisting the accounts department. A strong level of numeracy is required and experience of working in an accounts department is desirable.
Due to location, you will require a full driving licence and own transport.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and diverting them as required.
- Sales order processing / inputting data to opera based, Excel and a bespoke CRM system.
- Archiving and filing.
- Responding to emails and telephone enquiries.
- Communicating order information to multiple sites.
- General office administration
- Sales Ledger, posting receipts onto an in-house CRM system, which is opera based.
- Purchase Ledger, generating sales invoices within in-house CRM system, which is opera based.
- Creating and maintaining client and supplier files / records on company CRM system.
- Credit Control
As Office and Accounts Administrator, we will be looking for the following skills and experience:
- Confident in their administration support abilities
- Conversant with MS Office application to include Outlook, Excel (advanced formulas, graphs, etc would be desirable although not essential) and Word
- Experience of using an opera based in-house CRM system (or any similar finance software)
- Full training will be given on our client's bespoke system
This is an exciting full time Office and Accounts Assistant opportunity and will offer a varied workload, so if this sounds like you, please send your cv now!