Projects Support Administrator
Role: Project Support Administrator
Salary: up to 23k
Our client is looking to recruit a strong Administrator to assist in the smooth and effective running of their highly successful Projects department.
As a Projects Support Administrator you will be supporting the Project Managers in all aspects of project delivery, ensuring high levels of customer service throughout.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with multiple installation activities throughout the UK at any time, you will be expected to schedule our Installation Engineers and subcontractors on a daily basis.
- Coordinate the delivery of materials and equipment, including tools, to arrive on site and on time.
- Responsible for invoicing and checking the accuracy before processing.
- Monitor and handle complaints to ensure continual customer satisfaction.
- Continually track active projects and keep customers up to date where necessary.
Expected Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience dealing with projects/project management.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Great communication skills, as the role will be dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Competent IT user, experience with CRM systems would be benefit
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Lorna on or email your up to date CV to