Operations Executive 25k-30k Cardiff Bay
Your new company
This exciting organisation creates commercial opportunities and partnerships, innovatively bringing individuals, organisations and companies of one specialism to co-work.
Your new role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your role will have two main areas of focus - to support the company in developing and maintaining strong governance culture and the daily operations of a business office environment utilised by third parties as well as company employees.
What you'll need to succeed
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Flexible attitude and enjoy working in a demanding and ever changing environment
- Pragmatic, solution-orientated and focused on getting the job done
- Demonstrates discretion when handling confidential or commercially sensitive information
What you'll get in return
- Beautiful open plan offices.
- Excellent benefits package of 30 days & Bank Holidays
- On site parking
- Excellent pension scheme,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.