Lead UX Designer
An exciting opportunity for an experienced UI Designer to join a brand new in house team for a luxury retailer based in the heart of Central London.
My client is an award winning luxury brand based in Mayfair. This exciting and innovative client is in a period of rapid growth. This is a great time to join this prestigious client.
You will deliver UI/UX that matches against business and user needs. You will create functional and highly usable digital experiences with strong motion/interaction design skills.
In this role you must understand user experience and user centred design, designing wireframes, concepts, user flows, hi-fi and more.
Premium retail experience and HTML5/CSS3 knowledge would be an advantage in this role.
- Experience designing engaging and highly interactive user experiences for mobile first experiences.
- A blend of design and product experience with emphasis on visual design.
- Experienced in Response Web Design.
- Motion/Interaction design experience.
- Knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns delivered across PR, social, digital marketing, partner marketing, and internal communications.
- Results-oriented with the ability to think strategically and turn insights into initiatives
- Ability to work autonomously and build a channel up from inception
GBP300 - GBP400 per day dependant on experience
Exceptional training and development
6 month contact