Family Law Solicitor
A friendly and professional multi-service law firm based in Bedford but with extensive links across the South of England. This firm provide concise while informative service across a range of platforms and languages. They pride themselves on their availability, efficiency and approachable nature and appreciate the value of commercially minded employees which is reflected in a transparent progression plan. Currently this firm are in the process of expanding therefore now is an extremely promising time to join.
Being experienced in Family matters you will manage an extensive caseload of solely privately funded work across various matters including but not limited to: financial provision; prenuptial agreements; Children Act matters; separation agreements; financial provision; and divorce.
What's needed for me to be considered?
- 3 years PQE within a Family law environment
- Proven experience managing your own caseload
- Be able to provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with the SRA Code of conduct
- Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Ability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets and manage deadlines
- Current knowledge and skills in compliance with continual professional development
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills