Experienced Branch Manager/ Lettings Valuer - South London
| Experienced Branch or Lettings Manager | South London | GBP60,000 - GBP100,000 OTE |
Our clients, a successful and nationally-recognised Online Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Letting Agent to join their team as they look to expand their network.
Following their continued success and further investment, our client experiencing high volumes of business across the whole of the UK. Property valuations are being booked by potential Landlords through the website, and they are in need of more experienced Lettings Valuers (preferably at Lettings Manager level) to effectively provide their full services for this level of demand.
The role is home-based, although local area knowledge is key as employees will be expected to travel far and wide across their allocated patch to win lettings instructions. Commission is earned through gaining new listings, selling viewings services, signing up the Landlords for Property Management Services
- Have experience at Lettings Manager level within estate agency
- ALL applicants must have at least 3 years' experience of Valuing properties for let in their area.
- Be a holder of a full UK driving license and own car
- Top employees earning between GBP60,000 - GBP100,000 OTE at present
- Full training is available over a 2-week period
- Initial retainer provided while you build the network of contacts in the area
- Company laptop and mobile phone are also provided.
| Letting Agent | Valuations | Manager | Property | Branch Manager |
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.