Nurse Practitioner RMN/RNLD
Nurse Practitioner (RMN/RNLD) - GBP35K per annum + bonuses
Bedford - Learning Disability, Autism and Mental Health Private Hospital
A leading independent hospital in Bedford is seeking an experienced and genuinely passionate RMN/RNLD to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis. This role is based on 37.5hrs p/w on a rota basis to include evenings and weekends, and is paying GBP35K per annum plus regular bonuses.
The hospital is purpose-built to treat adults with Autism/Asperger's and other learning disabilities, complex mental health conditions and those with forensic histories/challenging behaviours. A skilled and experience MDT, made up of Consultants, Psychiatrists, SLTs and Nurses, work with each individual to create bespoke, rehabilitative care plans that, in turn, help them overcome fears, develop social skills and a sense of independence. The care pathway at the hospital is characterised by a large number of different units, varying from low secure, to locked rehab, to discharge. Furthermore, the site has maintained a fantastic reputation for compassionate, patient-led care.
As Nurse Practitioner, you will effectively plan, deliver and evaluate nursing and therapy care across the site, working in conjunction with the MDT, Service Manager and other key stakeholders. Evidence-based practice is a key area of responsibility, too, and you will be responsible for the development of this and continually ensuring that it effectively contributes to service user rehabilitation in a positive way. Service development, responsibility for patient care and CPD are also important areas, alongside utilising a strong clinical skillset/understanding to make informed decisions and recommendations.
- RMN/RNLD in the UK with valid NMC registration and active PIN
- Previous experience in supervising junior staff within a MH/LD/acute environment
- A genuine passion about/interest in MH/LD nursing
- Excellent time management, communication and practical clinical skills
- Willingness to work over contracted hours, and work evenings/weekends as appropriate
- Competitive salary of GBP35K per annum
- GBP2,000 welcome bonus PLUS annual bonuses
- Specialist, unrivalled training with regular updates
- Career progression opportunities within the hospital and wider group
- NMC and DBS fees paid
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Assistance with revalidation
Why apply via White Recruitment
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search
We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates