Head of Digital Business Analysis - Digital Delivery
My client, a leading bank is looking for an experienced individual to take ownership of, Co-ordinate and plan analysis tasks and resources for one or more components of a Programme or Foundation and manage analysis teams. This role sits within the digital delivery office.
You will also hold responsibiity for the recruitment and training of an analysis team for one or more components of the Programme or Foundation.
- Drive a coherent and uniform approach to business analysis for all existing (or new) customer journeys which start digitally, mapping process into a single repository and ensuring there is one place to defer to business process architecture aligned to digital.
- Produce requirements and design proposals to Design Authority, setting the quality threshold for team output. Including a consistent customer journey taxonomy.
- Working across multiple smaller projects managing small analysis teams on each (up to a total of 10 BA's across projects)
- Act as a reviewer and quality gate for analysis output for one or more components of a Programme or Foundation.
- Challenge IT to ensure designs are addressing the user requirements and the root cause.
- Participation in the process from Design Authority approval to functional design completion ensuring the functionality/benefits envisaged are delivered.
- Recognise changes within sphere of control which are liable to impact other systems / work streams and communicate effectively
- Set the team work ethic, dynamic, attitude through effective management, setting an example and acting as a benchmark.
- Oversee BA's during the testing cycle and own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design.
- Articulate and present commercial effectiveness of proposed functional designs within a Programme or Foundation.
- Manage analysis teams of up to 10 BAs.
- Recruits Lead BA's and BA's across a Foundation or Programme.
- Responsible for a total of 5-6 BA's within a project or across 2 projects.
- Typically facing off to VP / D level stakeholders.
- Functional Lead oversight required for functional architecture design.
- Support provided by functional lead to allow them to drive functional change, and focus on Leadership
- Strong industry and function knowledge.
- Experience of the Software development lifecycle, the roles and responsibilities on large projects and the motivations of the actors involved.
- Experience of working in multiple large scale change programmes.
- Extensive experience of working with a range of project Methodologies and proven track record of executing within the organisations project preferred methodology.
- Knowledge of domain activities
- Experience of stakeholder management
- proficiency in the usage of the underpinning frameworks and tools for business analysis documentation e.g. UML
- Experience and knowledge to guide and inform IT to ensure all aspects of requirements are considered in Technical Design.
- 2 + Years people management experience in a similar capacity.
- 6+ Years of relevant experience.