Technical Systems and Administrative Co-Ordinator
At Ashbury Labelling we're passionate about providing consumer protection based support and advice to businesses. Working in partnership with our clients, sharing knowledge and expertise we deliver compliant products in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Co-Ordinator to join our Operations team at Holborn
Within the operations team, the Technical Systems and Administrative Coordinator provides a client specific departmental lead on operational & administrative support to the Ashbury business, maintains the product database and workflows, liaises effectively with staff, customers and third parties.
- Provides lead technical systems support to Ashbury clients and the Ashbury business for nominated clients
- Deliver operational process and administrative support for the Ashbury business
- Work alongside Operations and Continuous Improvement Manager, to ensure an efficient workflow is in-place for the Ashbury technical and regulatory and commercial teams
- Manage and maintain nominated client Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Systems, either in isolation, parallel or in replacement of existing solutions
- Provide regular reporting on submission of specifications, KPIs and trending data to Ashbury business and Ashbury clients via Excel or bespoke system reporting tools
- Investigate and report on queries raised by Ashbury clients or the Ashbury business
- Providing excellent customer and supplier support including management of the Ashbury Support inbox - ensuring that stakeholders receive knowledgeable and timely responses to queries
- Provide status updates on product lines that are progressing through Ashbury process
- Manage and maintaining the accuracy of business databases
- Completing daily specification submission download from client specification databases and update Ashbury's internal system (Central Square)
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure that responses to specification accuracy checklists are receive
- Communication and escalation to client's technical contacts for any suppliers that do not follow required timelines.
- Facilitating and attending operational reviews to identify key priorities, issues and areas for improvement.
- Ongoing review of Operations processes to identify improvements and drive efficiency
- Provide team support and cover, to maintain the overall operational integrity of the department
Abilities & Skills
- Strong leadership and process management experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel reporting functions
- Effective communication with stakeholders at all levels
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrating a "can do" attitude.
- Friendly, approachable and flexible.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and well as independently.
- An ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Committed to providing an outstanding level of service at all times.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter