Compliance Advisory Business Partner - Insurance Broker
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title - Compliance Advisory Business Partner - Insurance Broker
Salary - GBP55,000 - GBP60,000 + full suite of benefits and car allowance
Our client is a blue chip insurance broker, they have very interesting and commercial compliance business partnering role open which provides compliance advice and services to the Lloyds of London / London Markets team.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your compliance knowledge, skills, and network in an impressive organisation with exposure to many senior individuals within the business.
The role of Compliance Advisory Business Partner will require excellent relationship building experience, broad and deep knowledge of the FCA Handbook, a good level of analytical skills and the key responsibilities will be:
- To be the primary interface with the London Markets specialist team, in delivering effective compliance oversight and advice, regarding compliance with policies, procedures, systems, controls and governance
- Oversee successful implementation and execution of the business-facing-related elements of the Annual Compliance Plan
- Oversee adherence to regulatory reporting requirements
- Provision of technical advice to colleagues across the businesses, based on subject matter expertise and through liaison with other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Helping prepare for FCA 'Deep Dive' and Thematic visits
To be a successful Compliance Advisory Business Partner you will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid general/advisory compliance experience from general insurance, London Markets, Lloyds of London, or insurance broking
- Commercial awareness and focus on the application of regulation within the insurance broking and investment industry
In return the Compliance Advisory Business Partner will receive a salary of GBP55,000 - GBP60,000 + full suite of benefits and car allowance.