Digital Communications Content Manager - Financial Services
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS CONTENT MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES / INVESTMENTS
Based City, LONDON
To GBP35-39000 + bonus,bens
Our client a leading financial services organisation, which operate in the pensions and investments space, is looking for a Digital Communications / Content professional, with solid experience in writing and managing content on digital channels (such as websites, social media etc) to join the communications team.
This is a newly created role, where you will have the opportunity to shape the role. You will play a key role in developing content for both offline and digital channels, with a particular focus on digital channels.
- Work with the marketing team to transform the investment area of the website and build the social media profile of the investment team
- Proactively plan and manage the creation of engaging content for multiple channels and supporting the marketing teams by producing high quality content.
- Deliver quarterly fact sheets accurately and to a high standard and supporting on their dissemination to key internal and external audiences.
- Help improve internal awareness and understanding of the role of the investment team and by organising and delivering engaging workshops and intranet content.
You will be a natural, creative story teller who is in touch with the latest digital trends and knows how to create a real impact online.
- Strong skills and experience in writing and developing content for a range of communications channels, in particular experience in digital communications-eg.developing and writing content for websites, social media etc
- Experience of developing communications content eg.for offline Powerpoint presentations
- Experience taking complex information and turning this into accessible and engaging content for either B2B or B2C audiences eg.experience from the following sectors financial services, professional services, technology, regulated sectors or the 3rd sector
- Good stakeholder management skills with ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Good project management skills
Please send your Cv to Emma Jerome in the first instance
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.