6 days left
- Full Time
Document Controller - Up to GBP28k - South London
Document Controller required to join a leading civil engineering business based on a utility project in South London.
This is a permanent position where you will join the team to establish and maintain a document control system and ensure that all documentation is updated.
You will report to the commercial manager and work closely with the project team.
Role is paying GBP25-28k basic salary + holiday pay + pension depending on level of experience.
You will be based in an office in South London and walking distance from local underground stations.
As a document controller you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a tracking facility to enable documents to be updated easily
- Scanning in all relevant new documents
- Checking despatch documents are accurate
- Presentation and filing of documents and drawings
- Responsible for maintaining hard copy information
- Issuing and distributing controlled copies of information
- Managing and maintaining a Document Control System
- Provide advice on procedures of issue and methods in accessing the system
- Ensuring all documents are as up to date as possible within electronic filing systems
Succesful candidates must have:
- Previous experience working in the construction and civil engineering sector
- Working knowledge of Document Control systems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work alone and in a team
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.