7 days left
- Full Time
Employment type: Permanent, full time
Hours: M-F, 8-5pm
Salary: GBP20,000-26,000 per annum depending on experience (40 hours)
Our client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be working with the Finance Team to ensure efficient weekly/monthly payroll for all employees. This role requires excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy is maintained at all times.
Our client is a rapidly growing company operating within the Civil Engineering/Utilities Industry.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Process monthly & weekly payrolls
- Monitor cut-off dates
- Ensure payslips are distributed to employees
- Assistant with reconciling starters and leavers
- Previous experience within Payroll
- Comfortable with MS packages such as Word and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build positive working relationships with stakeholders
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. MNB Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Administrator, Payroll Administrator, Finance Administrator