5 days left
- Full Time
A great opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a growing business based in Warwick.
The purpose of the Credit Controller role is to work with both external and internal clients to ensure that deadlines are met with.
Main duties of the Credit Controller role are;
- To raise invoices accurately and on a timely basis
- To ensure that cash is collected from clients by the due date
- To ensure that prices, contracts and customers issues are resolved effectively
- Contributing to analysis of processes and the operation of controls, suggesting improvements and implementing and monitoring of changes
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers throughout the month
- Identifying potential problems and suggesting solutions
- Business partnering with on site colleagues
The ideal candidate for the Credit Controller role will be have experience in a similar role with excellent excel skills and have the ability to work efficiently and proactively.
In order to apply for the Credit Controller position then please click the link. If your application is successful then we will be in touch within 7 days