Junior Banking MI Analyst
A Junior Banking MI Analyst is required by a global investment bank to sit within the KYC Quality Assurance department and provide planning and MI reporting support to the senior management team on a global basis.
Key responsibilities of the role include
- Manipulation of data from the KYC QA workflow tool (Athena)
- Consolidation of Management Information and group level reporting
- Produce global reports for senior management and stakeholder functions
- Assist with preparing and monitoring of the global planning schedule
- Maintain the master schedule of planned QA reviews
- Provide consolidated reporting of any over running QA reviews
You will be a graduate with a good academic record and some previous experience in either an MI capacity or in a PMO type role within the banking or wider financial services arena. You must have strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills and be a confident and articulate communicator capable of presenting regularly to senior stakeholders.